Monday, January 08, 2007

"Rossi" Platform Bootie



Okay, I just got off the phone with Bice (who is now on holiday) and she thinks I am really silly to want to post about this. However, surely there are still people who haven't been to Payless or have forgotten about the potential of the store. If you are vegan/vegetarian, Payless has incredible appeal because of their wide selection of shoes (and boots) made of manmade material. However, more than the variety of boots and boot sizes (and nice website), they're particularly known for their really nice prices.

This is a great platform boot to wear with short pants (capris, etc) and a belted tunic, an outfit I recently spotted the "ridiculously beautiful" Tawny Cypress in on an episode of Heroes (she plays Simone Devereaux and I admit I can't get enought of the shoe, um...show, but we digress... This pair has 4-inch heels of the chunky kind that you won't twist your ankle in. :-)




Cheers,
Manjee

No comments: