Sunday, January 07, 2007

Just Another Lazy Sunday

This is a cop-out. Just thought I'd be upfront about that. It's the weekend and I'm really really tired so...here's another celeb pic for you to enjoy. I even found another shoe place that sells rad colors of those cool moccasin boots we love so much.





Again, size alert...10 looks like the maximum they had but I only looked at the moccasin type boots. If you browse the site (or even purchase a pair) , let us know what you think of them.


Peace and Love,
Bice Baby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolie always looks good but those boots do her justice. Do you know where I can purchase a pair?

Anonymous said...

Holidaygirl, I could probably find something similar and more affordably priced with a quick search at Macy's, Nordstrom, or Zappos. But this is also what Ruby Red Slipper specializes in doing, "Exposing Celebrity Style for Less", so you might want to check there first.