Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!



Thanks to my new baby, a sweet little Pocket PC I bought this summer, we're posting from Times Square tonight and wanted to wish all our readers a very Happy New Year! As you may have noticed, we've added a new hits counter to the site. We're honest gals, so we started it at zero. Therefore, naturally, the numbers are fairly low right now...but increasing rapidly thanks to our beautiful audience.

Speaking of beautiful, some of these performers are certainly sacrificing decency...ummm, *clearing throat*, I mean, warmth for sex appeal in some very slinky numbers (see Rihanna's sequined minidress). Didn't anyone tell them that they could be both sexy and warm in some hot over the knee boots? We're waiting to see Christina Aguilera. She knows how to wear boots so maybe her legs will be properly/warmly coiffed. Oh, wait... K.T. Tunstall is singing Black Horse and a Cherry Tree and, of course, wearing a sizzling pair of brown cowgirl boots! Have fun gals, I'm going to go dance (and find someone to kiss)! Note: I am of course dressed like every gal out here should be, in a very cute and very sturdy pair of chocolate aviator boots. Happy 2007! Signing off for the last time in 2006, Bice Baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool post, Bice! Have fun dancing the year away in those boots!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2007 to BootsMania!! I looove your posts...where else can I get all these great tips that keep my feet happy? And I love the pictures/videos too! Keep it up in the new year now... All my best.